Rohde KE-SH Front Load Kilns
ROHDE Frontloaders from the KE-SH series comprise six models with kiln volumes between 100 and 480 litres. The heating elements are mounted on support rods. 5-side heating provides even distribution of heat throughout every performance range.
The KE-SH series was designed for demanding applications and use over many years in professional workshops. The highly durable heating elements and the special 3-layer wall structure allow for maximum temperatures of 1400°C and obtaining the best possible results.
Special features of the KE-SH series:
- – 5-side heating resulting in even heat distribution
- – Heating elements mounted on support rods
- – Stainless steel in-frame ventilation resulting in lowexternal temperatures and corrosion protection
- – 3-layer insulation structure
- – R-SiC ceiling support “System ROHDE” preventscracks and particles falling from the ceiling onto the ware
Prices on application only – please email and a quotation will be supplied including approx shipping costs
Click here to download the PDF