Rohde KG Series Gas Front Load Kilns
Gas fired Frontloaders from the KG series comprise several models with kiln volumes between 250 and 1000 litres. These kilns were designed for use in work-shops. Based on the design of electric front- loaders, the entire steel construction is equipped with in-frame ventilation made of stainless steel sheets. The R-SiC ceiling support “System ROHDE” prevents cracks and particles falling from the ceiling onto the ware.
Downdraft ame control technology ensures even temperature distribution also in the KG series. The extremely silent high-performance intermediate pressure burners were developed specially for gas fired ROHDE Frontloaders. They ensure an optimal temperature rise even in the high temperature range and allow a stable atmospheric control during ring. The gas fittings including safety technology are pre-installed for connection to gas bottles or gas lines according to DVGW (DVGW German Technical and Scienti c Association for Gas and Water). A thermocouple with temperature meter is supplied with the kiln.
You can choose the ROHDE Servo Jet equipment for firing a Frontloader from the KG series with natural gas.
Special features of the KG series:
- – Downdraft ame control technology
- – R-SiC ceiling support “System ROHDE” preventscracks and particles falling from the ceiling onto the ware
- – Stainless steel hood
- – Stainless steel in-frame ventilation resulting in lowexternal temperatures and corrosion protection
- – Burner systems for propane and natural gasSpecial equipment:
- – Oxygen probe for atmospheric measurement
- – CO alarm and monitoring device
- – ROHDE Servo Jet equipment for workingwith natural gas
- – Castors, stable and robust
Prices on application only – please email and a quotation will be supplied including approx shipping costs
Click here to download the PDF