Rohde KR Series Raku Front Load Kilns – Class B Appliance requiring compliance and certification by licensed type B gas installers
This kiln series combines high-level raku technology with all the advantages of a frontloader. The V2A stainless steel jacket and side wall structure made of lightweight refractory bricks guarantee extreme sturdiness and a long service life. The material used in the kiln door and back is free of ceramic bre, thus reducing weight. Thanks to a remarkably handy door construction, the kiln door opens easy and wide even when using commercial raku gloves.
Special features of the KR series:
- – Reduction-resistant lightweight rebrick lining of the ring chamber
- – Kiln door and back made in ceramic back made in ceramic fibre module design
- – Sturdy kiln frame allowing effortless transportation
- – ROHDE-Raku burner equipment for use with propane and butane gas, powerful and silentComplete Raku burner
- – Atmospheric 30 kW raku burner for use with propane gas
- – Digital temperature meter up to 1150°C (battery operated)
- – Thermocouple NiCr/Ni NL 130 to 1150°CSpecial equipment:
- – Drying rack, handy and practical
Prices on application only – please email and a quotation will be supplied including approx shipping costs
Click here for more information.