Rohde TG Series Gas Top Load Kilns
Gas fired ROHDE Toploaders from the TG series combine high-level technology with economic efeciency. ROHDE gas technology is easy and safe to handle. It can be controlled individually and has very low energy consumption providing at the same time the best possible results.
Downdraft flame control technology ensures even temperature distribution. The extremely silent high-performance intermediate pressure burners were developed specially for gas fired ROHDE Toploaders. They ensure an optimal temperature rise even in the high temperature range and allow stable atmospheric control during ring. Reduction control is carried out manually using a flue slide.
All models from the TG series are equipped with view ports to allow monitoring of the ring process using Seger cones. The gas settings including safety technology are pre-installed for connection to gas bottles or gas lines according to DVGW (DVGW German Technical and Scienti c Association for Gas and Water). A thermocouple with temperature meter is also supplied with the kiln.
You can choose the ROHDE Servo Jet equipment for firing a Toploader from the TG series with natural gas.
Special features of the TG series:
- – Downdraft ame control technology
- – Ring system, can be disassembled for transportand movement
- – Pressure spring-supported opening mechanismfor the lid
- – Burner systems for propane, butane and natural gasSpecial equipment:
- – Oxygen probe for atmospheric measurement
- – CO alarm and monitoring device
- – ROHDE Servo Jet equipment for workingwith natural gas
- – Stainless steel hood
- – Castors, stable and robust
Prices on application only – please email and a quotation will be supplied including approx shipping costs
Click here to download the PDF