Rohde TR Series Raku Top Load Kilns
ROHDE Toploaders from the TR series for raku applications stand for easy handling, durability and exibility. Toploaders from the TR series are easy to transport and problem-free to handle. High standard technology such as a V2A stainless steel jacket or a stable structure made of lightweight rebricks guarantee sturdiness and long service life.
ROHDE Toploaders from the TR series have very low energy consumption at remarkably short heating rates. For this purpose, ROHDE developed a silent 30 kW high-performance burner that is easy to regulate especially for this series.
All models of the TR series can be disassembled into ring segments for transport. Benefit from the extendability of the model TR 80 Vario by fitting in an extension ring for more exibility.
Special features of the TR series:
- – Lid easy-to-open supported by gas pressure springs(not for TR 80 Vario)
- – Reduction-resistant lightweight rebrick lining of the ring chamber
- – Sturdy kiln frame with handles allowing effortless transportation
- – ROHDE Raku burner equipment for use with propane and butane gas, powerful and silent
- – View port to monitor ringComplete Raku burner kit:
- – Atmospheric 30 kW raku burner for use with propane gas
- – Hose connection including pressure control and manometer for connection to bottle
- – Digital temperature meter up to 1150°C (battery operated)
- – Thermocouple NiCr/Ni NL 130 to 1150°CSpecial equipment:
- – Castors, stable and robust
Prices on application only – please email and a quotation will be supplied including approx shipping costs
Click here to download the PDF